In this tutorial we are going to show you how a basic audio system is connected.
(Equipment used in this tutorial: AD EFX8, AD NUX12A Active Speaker, AD Wired Microphone)
1. Using XLR Cables connect your Main Out L/R to the input port of your main (active) speakers.
2. Attached your microphone also using XLR cable connectors.
3. Switch on the audio mixing board then the amplifier. (Make sure that your active speakers are switched off/volume down when powering the mixer or it will produce a loud popping sound that can damage your speakers and its built-in amplifier.)
4. Set gain and fader level for microphone then the main output level.
5. Check if your system will produce sounds by talking to the mic.
Please check the attached sample image: