1x2 HDMI Splitter with EDID
is designed to amplify and distribute the input HDMI signal to 2 HDMI outputs simultaneously and store 16-presets of EDID settings to offset EDID problems in your system. The 1x2 HDMI Splitter with EDID also repeats the digital audio embedded in the HDMI signal and outputs it via optical SPDIF and/or a 3.5mm RCA L/R stereo audio out for connection to an amp, surround sound receiver or powered speakers. By having the audio coming out of the splitter you eliminate audio and video being out of synch.
Q: Why should I buy an HDMI splinter with audio out when I can just route it from the audio source?
A: It is best to split out the signal from the HDMI output so there will be no out-of-synch signal between the video and the audio.
The 1x2 HDMI Splitter with EDID is easy and hassle-free to install with no software installation required and the EDID management ability fully maximizes the display unit’s compatibility. Here are just a few of the user adjustable EDID modes available:
- EDID Full-HD (1080p@60) - 24bit 2D video & 7.1ch audio
- EDID Full-HD (1080p@60) - 24bit 2D video & 2ch audio
- EDID Full-HD (4K2K@30) - 24bit 2D video & 7.1ch audio
- EDID Full-HD (4K2K@30) - 24bit 2D video
- EDID HD (1080p@30)(1080i@60)(720p@ 60) - 24bit 2D video & 2ch audio
1x2 HDMI Splitter with EDID Features:
- Send one HDMI video & audio signal to two HDMI displays without losing quality
- Fully HDMI 1.4 compliant and supports HDCP
- Support 3D video including frame packing for all 3D formats
- Support high resolutions up to 4K x 2K@30Hz, 1080P@120Hz and 1080P 3D@60Hz.
- Supports HDMI Deep Color & 3D
- Supports 1080p and up to 4Kx2K PC resolution
- Supports Dolby Digital, DTS-HD and Dolby True-HD audio
- Video bandwidth: 340MHz (10.2Gbps)
- Embedded EDID and EDID learning ability
- HDMI 1 in 2 out splitter with audio extraction (Optical SPDIF and Analog 3.5mm Audio Outputs)
- HDMI 1.4 certified with support for 4K×2K, 1080P and full 3D; Supports HDCP, CEC
- SPDIF Output supports up to 5.1CH Dolby Digital, DTS Audio and sampling rate up to 192 kHz; Analog 3.5mm output supports 2CH PCM stereo audio
- Supports built-in EDID control;
- The HDMI out have the same video and audio format as the HDMI input; No loss of quality
- Plug & Play
- High quality black metal enclosure for excellent heat dissipation
- See more at: http://www.hdtvsupply.com/1x2-hdmi-splitter-with-edid.html#sthash.oZvju8yd.dpuf